Monday 23 April 2007

Being Very New To The Blog World...............

All though I have been in the IT industry for 15 Years I was quite slow in deciding to create my first blog (Round About Mid March 2007).

Prior to this I new very little about blogging, since creating this Blog a couple of my friends have expressed interest in creating there first Blog so I have given my very limited help on doing so.

This has made me decide that my next guide is going to be a very beginners guide to creating a blog on using googles blogger.

It will include the steps to creating and where to find free templates, and add ons, advertising on your new blog and all the sites I used to get this Blog of the ground.

Please note I do not claim to be other than a novice at Blogging myself.

Better start writing now.

................................................

Being a massive 24 fan I thought I would post this link its very humerus.

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/bizz-buzz/jack-bauer-dammit.php


I also came across the set of fantastic wallpapers this weekend.

http://www.socksoff.co.uk/walls01.html




0 comments: